Classified Ad Details
White Oaks West Animal Hospital is accepting applications for an Associate Veterinarian at our 3 doctor practice located in Springfield, Illinois. We are a full-service veterinary hospital ready to provide optimal veterinary care for companion animals. Our practice provides a wide variety of services ranging from wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and a wide variety of surgical procedures. We have developed many long-term relationships with our clients and their pets. We are looking for a full-time veterinarian, but we'll consider a part-time candidate that wishes to practice high quality medicine and who wants to promote a high standard of veterinary care.
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- Three exam rooms, two treatment rooms, and a surgical suite
- 20 computer stations including one in each exam room
- Digital dental x-rays and a dental suite
- Wet table and new surgery table
- Class 4 therapeutic laser
- Mobile isoflurane anesthesia machines
- Full Idexx Suite, Idexx referral lab, and Idexx DR Digital x-ray system
- Services include nutritional counseling, wellness exams, dental care, and much more
- Avimark management software
To learn more, visit: http://wow-vet.com/
- No on-call shifts & closed on Sundays
- Rotating Saturdays
- Highly competitive base salary
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short term/Long Term disability
- 401 (K) plan
- Continuing Education
- State License and memberships
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Illinois.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org