Classified Ad Details
Certified Veterinary Technician
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Family Pet Animal Hospital is now hiring a Full-Time Certified Veterinary Technician to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Has a minimum of two years' experience as a Veterinary Technician
- State of Illinois Certified Veterinary Technician License preferred
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, skilled veterinary technician for our progressive, patient-centered practice. A Veterinary Technician's primary duties are to assist our veterinarians in providing compassionate, quality medical care and to serve as educators of our clients as well as advocates for our patients.
- State of Illinois Certified Veterinary Technician license preferred
- Minimum two years' experience as a veterinary technician/assistant
- Proficiency in venipuncture and IV catheter placement, anesthetic induction and maintenance, dental prophylaxis and surgical assistance, laboratory work (including urinalysis, cytology, fecal exams, CBCs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, busy hospital
Why Work for Family Pet Animal Hospital?
Family Pet Animal Hospital, a nine-doctor, AAHA-accredited, Cat Friendly certified, small animal practice in Chicago's lively Lincoln Park neighborhood, has provided professional, compassionate and personalized medical care to the pets in our community for 30 years.
We offer a friendly, upbeat, casual yet professional work environment, and competitive pay based on experience and credentials.
Our busy practice is built on the following core values that we expect all our doctors, client care coordinators, technicians and managers to embrace and exemplify:
- Energy and Focus
We value a cohesive, flexible and agile team that can willingly tackle challenges together with the needs of our patients as the top priority
Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, commuter benefits, and pet discounts